Who we are?
AntWorks is an artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent automation company, headquartered at 8 Wilkie Road, #03-01 Wilkie Edge, Singapore 228095. Our offices are located worldwide and we have the following group entities at various locations:- AntWorks Inc, Lynchburg, Virginia, USA , AntWorks Solutions Ltd, London- UK, AntWorks Inc, Philippines, AntWorks Australia, Melbourne, AntWorks Services, Doha, Qatar, AntWorks Solutions India Private Limited, Mumbai, India.
What data do we collect from you?
We collect certain personal information from you in the course of your interactions with us. Here we set out:
- what data we collect on you,
- whether we receive the data directly from you or from other sources, and
- what we use the data for, and our legal basis is for so using your data
If you are a current or potential partner of AntWorks, a third party who has engaged with us, or a vendor:
We collect your name, phone number, e-mail, designation, company name and address.
If we have an active engagement with you, we only collect company level financial information from you for
making payments to you.
We may collect this data directly from you when you engage with us, from your websites or social media profiles and other publicly available sources, and on occasion, when someone such as an employee refers you to us
- We use this data to communicate with you, enter into a contract with you, perform according to our contract with you and maintain records of our associations with you. Our legal basis for using your data as such includes legitimate interest and performance of contract.
If you are a customer or a prospective customer:
- We collect your name, phone number, e-mail, designation, company name and address.
- We may collect this data directly from you when you engage with us, such as when you contact us through our website, sign up for a newsletter, or provide us with your business card at an event. We may also receive your data from our partners with whom you have entered into an agreement, from your websites or social media profiles and other publicly available sources, and sometimes when someone such as an employee refers you to us. We may also receive data on you from the organiser of an event that you attended and we have sponsored.
- We use this data to communicate with you, enter into a contract with you, and maintain records of our associations with you. Our legal basis for using your data as such includes consent where you have provided it to us, legitimate interests and performance of contract.
- We use this data to send marketing mails to you. Our legal basis for using your data as such is either consent where you have provided it, or where we have identified a legitimate interest in sending the marketing mails to you. You can opt-out of such communication from us at any time by clicking on the opt-out link on the mails sent to you.
- We also receive sample data which you share with us, which may include personal data of your end customers. We process this data that you share with us strictly as per the terms of the contract you enter into with us, and is erased upon completion of our engagement. Our legal basis for using this data as such is performance of contract.
If you are a past, current or potential employee of AntWorks:
- We collect your name, contact details, address, former work information, and any other information that you share with us in your CV or job application.
- If you are an AntWorks employee, we also collect your nationality and financial data. We also collect your health information when you provide it to us.
- We may collect this data directly from you, such as from your CV, job application, reference, employment certificates, etc., when you apply to us for a job or when you enter into employment with us. We receive health data from you when you fill out self-certification forms for our medical leave records. We may also receive such data on you from our recruitment consultants with whom you have entered into an agreement, and from your websites or social media profiles and other publicly available sources.
- We use this data to process employment applications when you apply to us for a job. Our legal basis for using your data as such is consent.
- We use this data to enter into a contract with you, for payroll, payments and reimbursements, to review your work, to carry out appraisals and to maintain records. Our legal basis for using your data as such includes legitimate interests and performance contracts.
- We use your health data to maintain records of medical insurance, medical leave and to provide relevant benefits, as required under applicable employment laws. Our legal basis for using your data as such includes legitimate interests and legal obligations.
If you visit our website:
Apart from the specific uses mentioned here, we may use your data for the security of your data in our possession, for compliance with any obligations under laws that apply to us, for protection of your vital interests or the protection of the vital interests of any other natural person, or if required for the establishment or defence of legal claims.
If we use your data for any other purpose other than those listed here, we will first inform you.
Who do we share your personal data with?
- We share your data with third parties we use, such as service providers and applications in use for our business functions, such as hosting service providers, e-mail service providers and customer relationship management.
- We share your data in relation to our financial transactions with parties including our banking provider and our payroll and accounting consultants.
- Apart from these specific sharing mentioned here, we may also share your data if required under a law that applies to us, in order to protect your vital interests or that of another natural person, or if necessary for the establishment or defence of legal claims.
- All our third parties comply with stringent confidentiality requirements.
Do we transfer your data outside of the EU?
- We transfer your data to our group entities located in other jurisdictions, specifically AntWorks India and Singapore. If you are a customer or an AntWorks employee, then some of your data is also shared with AntWorks US. At present there are no transfers to AntWorks entities in other jurisdictions. All such transfers of data are protected through appropriate safeguards, i.e., the Standard Contractual Clauses as approved by the European Commission.
- We use third party applications and services like HubSpot, Office 365 and Amazon Web Services that have their servers in the US. All such transfers of data are protected through appropriate safeguards, i.e., the use of adequacy decisions- all of these entities are EU-US Privacy Shield certified.
Do we make automated decisions concerning you?
AntWorks currently does not take any automated decisions regarding you, and does not carry out any profiling of you.
How do we secure your data?
All the personal data that you provide to us is dealt with the highest levels of confidentiality. To this effect AntWorks complies with and has in place the necessary systems and controls as required by the ISO 27001:2013 standards.
What rights do you have?
You have many rights under law to protect the data that you have shared with us. These are:
What does this mean?
1. The right to be informed
2. The right of access
3. The right to rectification
You have the right to have your information with us corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right to erasure
You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions. This is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’.
5. The right to restrict processing
You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
6. The right to data portability
You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
7. The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing based on our legitimate interests and processing for direct marketing (i.e. if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities).
8. The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with your national data protection regulator.
9. The right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data for marketing purposes.
How can you reach us/ exercise your rights?
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, require any information or wish to exercise any of your rights, you can reach us at email@example.com.
When you write to us to exercise your rights, then we will respond to you as soon as possible, and within one month from the date of receipt of your request. If we need more information we will let you know. There is normally no charge for exercising your rights. A reasonable fee may be charged to cover the administrative costs of providing information for:
- Baseless or excessive/ repeated requests, or
- Further copies of the same information.
Last Updated: 19 Feb 2019