Location: US- East Coast/Midwest (Remote)
The candidate is responsible for engagement with customers in product deployment, integration with enterprise systems, and resolving questions around security, performance, and scalability in liaison with Professional Services & Product Engineering. The candidate will also guide customers around optimal product configuration for achieving optimal extraction.
This role has significant engagement with customer stakeholders- primarily from the technology and architecture side, but also inclusive of business stakeholders looking to configure the product. This position requires a combination of technical and customer engagement skills- and will need to operate semi-independently. The role will entail travel to customer locations, and flexibility to coordinate with India teams at mutually convenient times.
The candidate will have the necessary documentation to work in the US without constraints
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
The role would be based in US-East Coast
Academic: Engineering degree preferably specialized in computer science
Years of Experience – The ideal candidate has around 5-10 years of experience, working on enterprise software deployment in the US
Internal: Offshore Professional Services. Sales & Pre-sales
External: Client organizations- technical leaders, Business Stakeholders.
- Prior experience in developing and implementing enterprise software products in the capacity of technical architect
- Experience in engagement with enterprise technical architects around infrastructure sizing, scalability planning, cyber risk assessment, and mitigation, performance-tuning
- Strong communication skills to engage both with business stakeholders and deep technologists
- Hands-on technologist with a reasonable understanding of microservice architecture and comfort engaging with technology teams- preferably around Python, C# .Net
- Understanding of cloud concepts including hybrid models, data privacy, and data security norms from an enterprise perspective (HIPAA, GDPR, etc)
- Ability to build confidence in customers both in pre-sales and during implementation, through a consultative approach
- Knowledge of machine learning- both capability and challenges would be a bonus
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to thrive in a dynamic high-growth environment