Essential Job Function
- QA Management experience across multiple projects, vendor products and customized applications. Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the QA processes and strategies for Internal IT.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual, automation & performance testing ideally in a continuous delivery environment with a focus on DevOps.
- Should have strong hands-on experience in implementing automation frameworks, review & optimize automation code, strategize performance testing and generate performance test summary reports & recommendations to stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices and tools.
- Maintains application / product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing.
- Experience managing testing departments or testing functions, managing large and complex activities and processes.
- Flexible with the ability to and work under pressure.
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of team members
- A mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization.
- Providing leadership
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- The ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure.
- Ability to handle conflict effectively.
- Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience with QA measuring and testing equipment.
- Understanding of AI to build predictive defect analysis
- Working knowledge of quality system requirements
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Project Management and Analytics software
- Hands on Automation Framework, Performance Testing Strategy, and report generation for stakeholders
- Strong Understanding of RPA, AI and Machine Learning.
- Effective Communicator
Desirable Technical background:
- Be able to load, manage and track test cases in test management tool JIRA.
- Good to have experience in Continuous Integration experience on Jenkins
- Provide detailed, statistic-based status reports.
- Ability to develop and execute various types of tests including functional, system, integration, end-to-end, black box, regression, API and batch testing.
- Experience with performance and load testing (JMeter etc.)
- Experience with automation testing (Selenium, RPA tools etc.)
- Experience with Agile methodology and the ability to recognize opportunities for enhancement and continuous improvement
- Framework Development, Automation Testing, Python, API Testing
- TestNG, Maven, Postman
- Strong Programming knowledge in Java/Python
- Hands on experience in version control tools like SVN, Github
- Added advantage if having experience in RPA and Cognitive Machine Reading