Location: Tokyo, Japan.
AntWorks established a joint venture with our Japanese investor SBI to explore our business of intelligent automation tools in Japan.
The product management team makes key decisions around the product roadmap- including market-scoping to understand customer needs and capabilities vis-à-vis competitors, defining requirements and priorities for engineering teams to work on, and engaging with sales engineering and product marketing.
You will see the “big picture” and define both the long-term roadmap that acts as the North Star for product strategy, as well as the work with a variety of stakeholders to define detailed user stories including user interactions, business rules, and data, flows. The product managers will evaluate the potential and practicality of new feature development and build clarity around execution timelines.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
Academic: BA degree in computer science, BA degree in engineering
Years of Experience – 10 to 15 years.
Internal: Professional services, Product engineering, Product Marketing
- Define product strategy that aligns with GTM plans and the business model including plans for Software-as-a-Service and creating a broader partner ecosystem
- Define product roadmap including high-level quarter-by-quarter feature release plan
- Defining detailed requirements for product features including user interactions and business flow such that the engineering team could implement
- Work as part of a scrum team along with product engineering and quality assurance testing specialists
- Depending upon seniority this the candidate might head or be part of a product management team
- Deep experience in event-driven architecture, SaaS, and cloud-based deployment models. Familiarity in developing fault-tolerant systems
- Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions
- Prior experience in a software product preferably around automation and AI
- Strong communication skills to engage both with business stakeholders and deep technologists
- Good awareness of technology capability and limitations including databases, microservice architecture and cloud paradigms (esp Azure)
- Experience in migrating from on-premises to SaaS delivery models with an understanding of nuances around scalability, dynamic scaling, metering
- Knowledge of building machine learning solutions in a production mode (going beyond cloud-API consumption)
- An unwavering resolve to deliver products in a challenging, yet highly rewarding, development environment
- Quick & eager learner and willing to pick up new tools/technologies in a fast-paced start-up environment.