The Field Marketing Senior Manager is a data and results driven role which engages prospects and customers through events, outreach and omni-channel marketing practices to support sales enablement. You are focused on return on investment and collaborating with the sales team to generate demand and increase conversions. A solid grasp of marketing technologies, data analytics and acute customer-focused strategic approach is required to excel in this role.
Academic: Bachelors or degree in marketing, business or a relevant field
Experience: 10- 15 of post-qualification experience
Internal: Delivery teams, internal stakeholders, and management team
External: Marketing agencies/vendors, advertising firms.
- Sensibility, agility and keen understanding of industry ins and outs to enable sound recommendations of innovative marketing strategies for demand and pipeline growth
- Take lead to develop and execute field marketing go-to-market plans through thorough and in-depth market analyses across the UK, US and India markets
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape, market positioning and best practices to most effectively achieve goals
- Market knowledge of and resourceful to recruit third party agencies and other service providers to support demand and engagement strategies
- Collaborate with sales to gather customer data and insights by verticals and geos to refine and create engaging sales and partnership enabling content and collaterals
- End to end research, planning, hosting and execution of events including but not limited to tradeshows, conferences, meetings, webinars etc
- Lead and manage the lead generation programme and agency to achieve marketing and sales goals
- Ensure all events and marketing campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and measured on their effectiveness
- Diligent track, report and presentation on campaigns, deliverables and ROI
Competencies and Soft skills
- Minimum 10 -15 years working experience in field marketing, demand generation, and events in the tech industry, Bachelors or degree in marketing, business or a relevant field
- Strong industry knowledge to direct content creation and nurture programmes through a funnel approach, flawless execution and phenomenal problem-solving skills
- Customer-oriented and creative in ways to engage with prospects and customers to optimise their interest and experience with our product, and customer journey
- Experience working with/ managing lead generation activities and agencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong ability to manage complex workflows, and capability to work with ambitious targets
- Extremely detail oriented and organised with accountability on timelines and budget
- Travel where and when required
- Analytical thinking and skills – data driven planning and decision making for most effective marketing strategies and measurement of success. Strong research and analytical skills to study the industry, competitors and keep up to date with the newest and latest.
- Leadership and collaboration – ability to autonomously manage agencies and other stakeholders to achieve goals and objectives, as well as work across multiple teams and functions internally to manage projects and deliverables.
- Organisation and time management – ability to run multiple campaigns in parallel with clear processes and defined outcomes.
- Communication: excellent spoken and written communication skills across various marketing channels
Please send your CV to Robert.Peters[at]ant.works