The person is responsible to make intuitive high-level decisions for software product development.
You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. Evaluates the potential and practicality of products in development and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
Academic : BE/ B. Tech/ MS from a top-tier college
Experience : The ideal candidate has between 8-14 years’ experience and has managed enterprise software development and been engaged in deployment in high-performance environments. Should have managed product engineering architecture in both on-premises and on-cloud models
- Define product architecture and roadmap for AI product
- Provide estimates around effort and risks to aid agile product development
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of the product.
- Provide technical leadership to the team around software coding patterns & best practices around performance and security
- Deep experience in event-driven architecture, SaaS and cloud-based deployment models. Familiarity in developing fault-tolerant systems
- Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions
- Prior experience building software products in the capacity of driving architecture decisions
- Strong communication skills to engage both with business stakeholders and deep technologists
- Hands-on experience on technologies like Python, C# .Net
- Experience in migrating from on-premise to SaaS delivery models with understanding of nuances around scalability, dynamic scaling, metering
- Experience of agile technology and leverage of CI/ CD pipeline
- Cloud experience- esp. leveraging native services around Azure
- Any knowledge of machine learning especially around developing a production-grade feedback pipeline would be a bonus
- An unwavering resolve to deliver products in a challenging, yet highly rewarding, development environment
- Quick & eager learner and willing to pick up new tools/technologies in a fast-paced start-up environment.