As the Product Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of product marketers proficient in technical marketing, competitive intelligence & market research, and customer insights. Educate the market about AntWorks’ core technical value offerings through multiple collaterals such as demos, white papers, workshops, presentations, and technical blogs, driving views of that content. Understand market trends, customer requirements, usage, and buying behavior to better identify market opportunities and customer demand for AntWorks’ product offerings
Academic: Bachelor or degree in marketing, business, or a relevant field
Experience: 7 – 15 years of experience
Internal: Delivery teams, internal stakeholders, and management team
External: Marketing agencies/vendors, advertising firms.
The Senior Marketing Manager will
- Be responsible with end users in mind developing strategy and design of feature names, product descriptions, and product stories that accelerate colleagues, clients, partners, and analyst understanding of our product and its application.
- The principal focus will be on the CMR+ product, and its deployment as a PaaS and SaaS solution in the coming months.
- Engage sales, sales engineering, customers, and partners and input to the development of the product roadmap. Responsible for articulating the product roadmap in a way suitable for internal and external stakeholders
- Definition of product marketing strategy in collaboration with the head of marketing and executive team
- Define and execute workplan aligned with the strategy
- To collaborate closely with the COO, Product development leaders, and Pre-Sales and Sales team on all materials and content and differentiated messaging associated with our portfolio of products and related roadmap.
- Conduct ROI/TCO analysis and develop content to help customers make the business case for AntWorks.
- Collaborate with colleague marketers, and training and development teams to ensure internal communications, materials, and external media messaging is aligned
- Collaborate closely and lead on differentiated tech messaging with analysts structuring our internal analysis and external research in such a way as to positively position our product relative to analyst scoring models.
- Harness product knowledge and build differentiated product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them unique selling points
- Energetic, ambitious self-starter
- Software vendor product marketing experience > 3 years
- Ability to take seemingly complex tech features and ideas, identify critical points of differentiation with the market and convey them in simple terms appropriate for Business users, Procurement professionals, AW Sales, and Sales Engineering
- Experience with enterprise Software-as-a-Service SaaS offerings a plus
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in the fast-moving startup environment
- Experience in competitor and market research
- Strong networking (internal and external) skills
- Able to work effectively with senior management, team player
- International travel may be required
- Collaboration: the ability to work with stakeholders across multiple teams and functions, manage projects and deliverables
- Communication: excellent spoken and written communication skills for storytelling across various marketing channels
- Research: strong research and analytical skills to study the industry, and competitors and keep up to date with the newest and latest