To plan, program-manage and drive the implementation of multiple medium to large scale process transition or migration project plans and to negotiate and own SLAs and KPIs till completion of the transition or migration process. Ensure adherence to the transition framework for project planning, execution and delivery.
- Business lines.
- Leadership team.
- End client representatives (based on project requirement).
- Graduate or post graduate (any discipline).
- At least 10 years with 5 years experience in ITeS / IT sector / Robotics Process Automation sector.
- Prince 2 / PMI accreditation is preferred.
- MS Project and MS Visio knowledge desirable.
- Work with cross-functional teams (may include end client representatives) to analyze requirements (changes in existing processes and workflows), identify solutions and plan for process transitions or migrations;.
- Ensure adherence to project plan and its timelines;.
- Liaise with business lines and functions (operations, HR & IT) on training, recruitment and system requirements for projects;.
- Track project implementation, risks and concerns and publish periodic status updates and reports;.
- Escalate project related risks and concerns when necessary; and.
- Facilitate negotiations of service level agreements and KPIs between AntWorks and the end-client and business lines and functions, owning them till the transition or migration is completed.
- Publish basic MI for the team on project implementation, quality, risks and concerns.
- Has responsibility for more than one aspect of business unit performance, e.g. profit, sales, cost management, customer service levels.
- Will have client relationship management responsibilities.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Project documentation and status reporting.
- Planning for project implementations and adherence to timelines.
- strategic orientation combined with operational strength / task orientation.
- A consultative approach and ability to build long term relationships.
- Good influencing skills, able to persuade others to adopt particular courses of action.
- Delivery oriented, able to meet deadlines and expectations while juggle multiple and changing priorities.
- Very practical and ability to speak effectively to varied audiences.
- Positive and proactive attitude, highly self-motivated, a self-starter and a fast learner.
- Confidentiality, integrity and authenticity.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.