Should be passionate about code quality, usability, and technology. Candidate should excel at working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver great user experiences. Candidate should have a strong record of project design development, execution and completion and have experience with agile development practices especially Scrum. Candidate should love working with smart people and want to be part of a team.
- To design, develop and implement.
- Be able to attend client calls and document requirements.
- Bsc/BCA/BE/ B. Tech /MCA/M. Tech/ Msc.
- Hands-on experience in Dot Net frameworks with 3 to 7 years of experience.
- Write optimized code to get the best possible performance across systems.
- Demonstrate a dedication to code quality and be able to code review independently.
- Work closely with other developers in a tightly knit, agile team.
- Evaluate alternative approaches to meet module objectives.
- Maintain and improve existing applications.
- Software Knowledge Area - Cognitive Level expected for SSE are:.
- Application Level:.
- SDLC - software requirements, software design, software configuration management, software engineering tools and methods.
- Perform measurement process using benchmarking techniques.
- Agile methodology and the creation of relevant artifacts.
- Analysis Level:.
- Software construction.
- Code, Review & evaluation.
- Testing & Impact Analysis.
- Skills Required:.
- Proficient in C#, Winforms, ADO.Net- Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF.
- Strong understanding of OOPS.
- Hands-on experience in writing reusable C# libraries and DLL.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2012- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers.
- Proficient understanding of code Versioning tools -Git, SVN.
- IDE -VS2010 or VS2015 &.Net Frameworks (4.0 and above).
- Hands on Experience in Client-Server Application Architecture.
- Hands on experience in Windows Services & Web Services.
- Exposure in Data Analytics, Image Processing, Elastic Search, OCR, ICR, and OMR is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality user facing and backend code that is usable, maintainable and well thought out.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed learner who has quickly learned new programming languages.
- Open to modification of the work we do, based on customer feedback and other data we acquire.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.