Director, sales position is responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization and sales program implementation. Fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organizations efficient operation and success.
- Delivery teams, internal stakeholders and management team.
- Marketing agencies/vendors, Client organizations, Professional bodies etc.,
- Bachelors degree in Sales & Marketing or related field is a must.
- Advanced degree (MBA) is preferred.
- 12 - 16 years of post-qualification experience.
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization.
- Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the firm.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the Sales team, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the firm business goals.
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales quotas and ensuring the firms financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales resources.
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Partners with senior leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place. Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity. Works closely with the senior leadership and Chief Technology Officer to understand sales and technology strategy.
- Set current and long-term goals for internal sales teams.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization.
- Develops new reporting tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Working with Human Resources and senior sales leadership, designs sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Demonstrates strong Leadership where required.
- A strategic thinker.
- Develops strong relationships with internal and external teams.
- A good coach.
- A great Motivator.
- Being Accountable for sales results.
- Customer service orientation.
- Networking with client.
- Partnering to achieve client solutions.
- Influencing and strong in negotiation skills.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.