Should be passionate about code quality, usability, and technology. Candidate should excel at working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver great user experiences. Candidate should have a strong record of project design development, execution and completion and have experience with agile development practices especially Scrum. Candidate should love working with smart people and want to be part of a team.
- To design, develop and implement.
- Be able to attend client calls and document requirements.
- Essential - Under graduate in Computer Engineering.
- Desirable - masters in computer science.
- Must have at least 3 to 7 years of experience in C, C++.
- Should have good working knowledge on Machine Learning and IDE tools - Spyder, IPython, Eclipse.
- Design architecture with highest security.
- Develop solutions for various components and recommend changes for various customers.
- Design architecture for various components and validate tools.
- Participate in architectural meetings and analyze all technical requirements for C, C++ applications, Python, IDE tools - Spyder, IPython, Eclipse.
- Review infrastructure for any issues and recommend solutions.
- Establish architectural methodology of all deliverables.
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions.
- Evaluate all C, C++ documents and record observation.
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality user facing and backend code that is usable, maintainable and well thought out.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed learner who has quickly learned new programming languages.
- Open to modification of the work we do, based on customer feedback and other data we acquire.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability -Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.