AntWorks, Inc. is seeking a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketing Manager. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy. Content Marketing Manager will manage a team of data analysts and content creators and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability.
- Business lines.
- Leadership team.
- Bachelor Degree - Marketing.
- 10 years of experience 5+ years experience in Content Marketing for Technology companies.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Editorial background.
- Good experience in content digital marketing (blogs, articles, on-site write ups, interviews etc).
- Well-established social media network.
- Possess understanding of the AI/IA industry.
- Builds good relationships with customers, prospects etc.
- Has tech exposure.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.