Responsible for driving P & L for the Middle East region and own overall strategy for driving growth. This includes acquiring new clients and driving expansion of new logos in close coordination with the corporate strategy and products team. He/she will be measured by the achievement of both revenue and other goals set for the geography including order Book, client satisfaction, partner development collections and overall governance of the unit measured on a quarterly /half yearly basis. Also drive market visibility for the organization in close coordination with the corporate marketing teams and sales promotions localized to the region. Overall responsibility for compliance and governance as per directives from corporate Finance and legal to ensure we abide by the local laws.
- Pre-sales, Delivery teams, internal stakeholders like finance, legal and management team
- Marketing agencies/vendors, Client organizations, Professional bodies etc.,
- Bachelors degree in Sales & Marketing or related field is a must. Advanced degree (MBA) is preferred.
- 12- 15 of post-qualification experience.
- Responsible for overall P & L, sales and client relationships in the geography.
- Formulate and implement growth strategy to achieve strategic objectives.
- Provide sales leadership to the assigned territory including sales teams
- Responsible for achieving annual sales quotas including ACV, TCV and revenues.
- Partners with senior leadership to identify opportunities for strategic client /partner relationships.
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring compliance to the defined sales process.
- Ensures complete compliance to all corporate processes and local laws related to finance and legal.
- Demonstrates strong market leadership and relationship skills in region
- Strong network with clients and CIOs
- Demonstrates basic understanding of the industries like Banking, FSS, others
- Very successful track record of meeting annual and quarterly targets and sales planning in the last three years as a P and L leader, including successful sales operations, teams and sales leadership
- Exceptional ability to build high quality relationships with clients ,partners and influencers
- Develops strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Knowledge of competition and strategy to counter and drive sales behaviour
- Demonstrates Strong customer orientation
- Partnering to achieve client solutions and business objective
- Very strong negotiation skills and influencing ability
- Go getter, with strong communication skills, and disciplined
- Technology awareness and understanding of AI, Automation, Analytics etc would is not mandatory but preferred
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.