This position is responsible for coordinating technical pre-sales activities. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers. Assists in the development of formal sales proposal and presents and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition. He/she will also actively participate in internal specialist teams and provide consultative support in specialist areas to other Pre-sales persons.
- Business Lines
- Leadership Team
- End client representatives (based on project requirements)
- Graduate or post graduate (any discipline)
- At least five to ten years of experience as a sales consultant in a mid-sized organization.
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Build custom demonstrations
- Deliver Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects
- Support at external and internal customer facing events
- Create internal software requests and POC implementation plans and monitor the approval process
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment)
- Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and Professional Services) for live project implementation
- Present solution, capabilities and credentials in proposal defense meetings and customer discussions.
- Work with Sales, Offshore Presales, Practice and Delivery teams to respond to End customer requirements
- Enable the sales team to position infrastructure management services solution proactively
- Ownership of pursuits and fulfill the commitment to customer
- Work on deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers business requirements
- Secure from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a dealâ€™s â€œtechnical close.â€
- Demonstrates strong sales and relationship skills in the enterprise segment for IT solutions /platforms
- Strong network with clients and CIOs
- Demonstrates basic understanding of the industry â€“ Banking, FSS, Automation others
- Develops strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Demonstrates Strong customer orientation
- Partnering to achieve client solutions and business objective
- Very strong negotiation skills and influencing ability
- Go getter, with strong communication skills, and disciplined.
- Technology awareness and understanding of AI, Automation, Analytics etc would is not mandatory but preferred.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.