Purpose of the position
As the product ambassador of AntWorks, you are responsible for crafting and distributing the key product messaging and knowledge to all internal and external stakeholders. You will also be the key personnel connecting all technical and industry knowledge related to our product to analysts, while keeping abreast of market movements to elevate and promote AntWorks’ products in the market.
Essential Job Function
- Collaboration: Ability to work with stakeholders across multiple teams and functions, manage projects and deliverables
- Communication: excellent spoken and written communication skills for storytelling across various marketing channels
- Research: strong research and analytical skills to study the industry, competitors and keep up to date with the newest and latest.
Education: Degree or Masters in Business, Product Marketing or in a related field.
- Min 3 years of experience working in product marketing in B2B tech industry
- Experience in Analyst relations/ comms and lead generation desired.
- Understanding of how to build and maintain relationships with key influencers, leading industry analysts, and analyst firms. Prior experience negotiating contracts with Industry Analyst firms a plus.
- Experience working with/ managing lead generation activities or agency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Desirable Technical background
- Work with the wider Sales and Product team, as well as other cross-functional stakeholders to develop and execute marketing strategies in priority areas of our business.
- Support corporate communication by defining messaging, creating communications presentations, and planning events.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Help design, execute, and manage AntWorks' overall industry analyst, influencer, and thought leadership strategy, plan and relationship as the key contact point and connector.
- Ensure all analysts and influencer advice informs all applicable business activities and that analyst/influencer/thought leader publications and/or other interactions mentioning AntWorks are leveraged appropriately to help build market awareness, increase lead generation effectiveness, and simplify selling.
- Prioritize and manage incoming analyst requests for information, research support, research review, customer references, and event speakers.
- Co-own and manage the lead generation programme and agency to achieve marketing and sales goals
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.