Purpose of the position
Essential Job Function
- 5+ years experience in QA/ Testing role
- Should have automation scripts and frameworks - Selenium
- Hands-on Experience in Selenium, JAVA, SQL & API testing is a must
Academics: UG / PG (Any Stream)
Desirable Technical background
Tools: -Primary: Jmeter, Secondary (good to have): Dynatrace
- Hands-on Performance Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Work-Load Design, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Expertise in Performance Testing tools using Jmeter, and Dynatrace
- Mandatory to have experience in performance testing Windows based products & application in addition to web
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance, and other non-functional tests.
- Monitor application logs to determine system behavior. Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessary follow-up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
- Analyze the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection, and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports, and related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff. Prepare detailed status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application.
- Strong problem-solving skills and very good time management skills.
- Design Performance Test Scripts for products and applications based on Requirements
- Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
- Have in-depth knowledge of Performance Engineering & Performance Improvement activities
- Run and manage performance test campaigns
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.