Purpose of the position
Responsible for acquiring new client logos as agreed with the overall leadership team. meeting the assigned sales targets including quarterly /half years goals and aligned to achieve the company overall revenue objectives. Responsible for developing sales plans based on functional goals that will drive targeted sales growth and achieve customer satisfaction for the organization. These include planning, reporting and sales program implementation. And foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Job Function
- Demonstrates strong sales and relationship skills in the enterprise segment for IT solutions /platforms
- Strong network with clients and CIOs
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of the industry – Banking, FSS, others
- Very successful track record of meeting annual and quarterly targets and sales planning including the closure of 2 to 3 large deals in the last 18 to 24 months.
- Exceptional ability to build sales pipeline, qualify and move them to a closure stage stage
- Ability to use sales tools and digital tools for lead generation
- Develops strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Assertive sales behavior especially in fighting competition
- Demonstrates Strong customer orientation
- Partnering to achieve client solutions and business objective
- Very strong negotiation skills and influencing ability
- Go-getter, with strong communication skills, and disciplined.
- Technology awareness and BPO background with Automation/ RPA Sales are mandatory.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field is a must. An advanced degree (MBA) is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 12- 15 of post-qualification experience
- Presales, Delivery teams, internal stakeholders like finance, legal, and management team
- Marketing agencies/vendors, Client organizations, Professional bodies, etc.,
Desirable Technical background
- Responsible for new client acquisition in the defined market segments based on a agreed business plan
- Implementation and management of sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. And integration with other organizational elements
- Provide sales leadership to the assigned territory or a client set.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales quotas including ACV, TCV and revenues
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Partners with senior leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring compliance to the defined sales process.
- Works closely with the senior leadership to understand sales and technology strategy.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.