Purpose of the position
As an RPA developer, you will be responsible for implementing use cases related to process automation using QueenBOT (our RPA Tool).
You are expected to understand QueenBOT functionality on the hands-on RPA front, manage day-to-day Techno-functional Operations, Requirement Gathering & Analysis, reviewing deliverables, providing technical guidance to the team, and build & mentor the team.
Depending on the project requirement, there may be a need to travel (Domestic or International)
Essential Job Function
- Demonstrated commitment to high-quality user-facing and backend code that is usable, maintainable, and well thought out
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- A self-motivated and self-directed learner who has quickly learned new programming languages
- Open to modification of the work we do, based on customer feedback and other data we acquire.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets self-goals and objectives.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.
- Adaptability -Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Education: BE/BTech, MS/MCA
Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 3 - 8 years of experience in RPA
- To design, develop and implement
- Be able to attend client calls and document requirements
Desirable Technical background
- Quick & eager learner and willing to pick up new tools/technologies in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on knowledge on VB Scripting, Excel Macros, etc. and good SQL knowledge
- Designing RPA solutions/BOTs across functional domains – manufacturing, Finance, HR, etc
- SDLC - software requirements, software design, software configuration management, software engineering tools, and methods
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology will be a plus.
- Working and building relationships with various stakeholders (including external clients)
- Ability to handle multiple client engagements.
- Use your experience in RPA to contribute back to QueenBOT roadmap
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.