Purpose of the position
We are looking for highly motivated and collaborative Business Analyst’s to join us in India.
As an experienced Business Analyst you will work on a range of transformation projects across different industries. You will understand our client’s business needs and creatively shape and refine business solutions to meet those needs.
Essential Job Function
You will perform data analysis and conduct a consistent review of key data metrics to guide decision making and enhancements to support scalability and efficiencies. You’ll be responsible for process design and delivery at a global scale. You’ll also be flexible, calm under pressure, highly communicative, and comfortable taking ownership while serving in a leadership capacity in ambiguous situations. You’ll demonstrate expertise in engaging sales, operations, legal and marketing teams to formulate clean, easy to understand processes. You’ll use an open and collaborative approach to work across the business. You’ll also demonstrate a commitment to user experience, anticipate challenges, and meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience 5-8 years
- 2 years of RPA experience.
- Understand the scope and LOB (Line of business)
- Assist scheduling required meetings and discussions
- Document and circulate minutes of meetings along with any discussed next steps
- Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow
- Archive all samples and business documents appropriately
- Clearly Document the Process for client signoff
- BA should be able to interpret and visualize business process flows and translate the same into automation solutions as per AntWorks requirement
- Prepare the Process flow which includes the process walk through to the developers
- Effectively manage due diligence activities
- Be part of Solution Designing phase along with development team before sharing the same with client for sign-off
- Act as a go to person and be a Liaison between client, Delivery and PM on day-to-day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions post coordinating with PM and Client
Desirable Technical background
- Coordinating and getting all access for development
- Maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures, and scenarios during UAT and production phase
- Project documentation and status reporting
- Delivery-oriented, able to meet deadlines and expectations while juggling multiple and changing priorities
- Escalate as and when required
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.