Purpose of the position
We are looking for highly motivated and collaborative Business Analyst’s to join us in London.
As an experienced Business Analyst you will work on a range of transformation projects across different industries. You will understand our client’s business needs and creatively shape and refine business solutions to meet those needs.
Essential Job Function
You will perform data analysis and conduct a consistent review of key data metrics to guide decision making and enhancements to support scalability and efficiencies. You’ll be responsible for process design and delivery at a global scale. You’ll also be flexible, calm under pressure, highly communicative, and comfortable taking ownership while serving in a leadership capacity in ambiguous situations. You’ll demonstrate expertise in engaging sales, operations, legal and marketing teams to formulate clean, easy to understand processes. You’ll use an open and collaborative approach to work across the business. You’ll also demonstrate a commitment to user experience, anticipate challenges, and meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Six Sigma certification(s).
- Experience within sales and partners sales process design.
- Experience using project and change management tools and methodologies.
- Process engineering and design capabilities.
- Excellent consulting and facilitation skills.
Desirable Technical background
- Have experience in stakeholder management within complex organizations. Ability to develop proactive relationship with client and interpret internal and external business issues. Understand business drivers and apply best practice to meet them.
- Collaborate with and facilitate alignment in Sales, Partners and Operations teams globally on the transformation of processes and services.
- Analyze and model data to identify opportunities for efficiencies and improvements.
- Lead and facilitate process optimization initiatives focused on user-driven outcomes.
- Serve as a change agent for process improvements and technology releases.
- Technical knowledge: achieve in depth understanding of the AntWorks products you will be supporting and the underlying technologies.
- Knowledge to contribute to the definition of business requirements and analysis of problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write clear and concise reports when dealing with complex concepts.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.