Purpose of the position
- You drive solutions with the Operations, Tools, Insights, and Enablement teams to optimize the company's ability to generate more revenue and improve customer retention.
- The core focus is on high-priority sales initiatives, including business process architecture, org structure, goal/quota setting, sales incentive design, market segmentation, and strategic planning.
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management.
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes in collaboration with Finance. Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
Essential Job Function
- Create, maintain, and present documentation including rules of engagement, pricing, and process maps to ensure adherence to internal policies.
- Proactively define and execute projects spanning systems, data management, process automation, data validation, lead generation, and process and tooling implementation.
- Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, and escalations.
- Continue to push stakeholders to think big in developing or re-design processes and systems that can create transformational business impact.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations, Finance, or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to drive consensus with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience of building scalable process across multiple teams/stakeholders.
- Develop key performance metrics to help drive sales productivity.
Desirable Technical background
- Assist with commissions review and accuracy.
- Plan, design and meet timelines aligned to sales quota and compensation setting.
- Identify and drive system, process, and reporting enhancements.
- Implement processes to drive improved reporting, detailed forecasting and accuracy through client and pipeline management to the fullest extent with the tools we have.
- Ensure data quality in the CRM tools leading to automated-accurate sales, executive and board reports.
- Build, run, and analyse reports and dashboards for users and managers & in doing so provide insight into the business.
- Track record of developing and managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders successfully.
- Ability to analyse data and make key decisions based on the business context.
- Work experience in internet, software, and SaaS industries is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity and adept at solving problems creatively.
- Passion for technology and for pushing new concepts, products, and services.
- A strong bias toward collaboration and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional & dispersed team.
- Positive attitude, self-starter, and high emotional intelligence (EQ).
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.