Purpose of the position
Sales Ops Manager will be responsible for leading the sales operations, overlooking sales generating activities to meet the sales targets and achieve the company’s revenue objectives.
Proven experience in “delivering” sales operations for an enterprise technology business is paramount. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in working with senior stakeholders up to C-level and board as well as junior staff, have a deep understanding of enterprise sales cycle, customer-driven/obsessed, thrive in a team environment, intellectually curious, and have strong discipline in executing against a value-based processes.
Essential Job Function
- Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Sales Operations Manager will be supporting AntWorks existing CRM tools (SFDC) to inform forecasting, sales pipeline management and deliver management information to the executive team and board.
- She or he will continue to support existing sales forecasting process, with a view to improving it, as well as produce ad hoc reporting using various internal systems while working closely with both sales and finance.
Education: Higher Education in business or related subject
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations, Finance or related field.
- Proven experience of building scalable process across multiple teams/stakeholders.
- Develop key performance metrics to help drive sales productivity.
- Assist with commissions review and accuracy.
- Plan, design and meet timelines aligned to sales quota and compensation setting.
- Identify and drive system, process and reporting enhancements.
- Implement processes to drive improved reporting, detailed forecasting and accuracy through client and pipeline management to the fullest extent with the tools we have.
- Ensure data quality in the CRM tools leading to automated-accurate sales, executive and board reports
- Build, run, and analyze reports and dashboards for users and managers & in doing so provide insight into the business.
- Respond to ad hoc requests flowing into the sales operations group from various teams, regarding reports, processes, requests for assistance, and or general support.
- Ability to influence and drive senior executives to making decisions.
- Ability to interact and communicate with various levels in the organization from individual contributor to senior executives.
- High energy and comfort working in a fast-paced pressured environment.
- Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment.
- Have strength in researching, understanding and interpreting complex business issues & ideas.
- Review and analyze current business procedures and provide recommendations on strategic practices including formulation of CRM tool improvements.
- Chair sales forecasting meet-ups while supporting sales in the ownership & management of the sales forecast process and data capture to a highly efficient level.
Desirable Technical background
SFDC Admin Certification (ADM-201 or ADX-201). Help improve our utilization of Salesforce.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.