Purpose of the position
Antworks AntStein is an industry leading Cognitive and RPA suite of intelligent automation solutions. We are looking for a Product Manager skilled in customer and partner advocacy and is a tenacious team contributor, while working with internal stakeholders, with a unique mix of business and technical acumen to contribute to definition and delivery of our next generation intelligent automation platform.
Essential Job Function
- Understand and translate customer needs, market problems, opportunities, expectations and product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories and prototypes for use by product development teams. Conduct thorough analysis of requirements.
- Act as a true customer advocate. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact. Engage customers and product leadership team to fully understand relevant considerations and customer’s context. Objectively and tenaciously present customer’s point of view to drive product adoption and market-share growth.
- Experience developing business cases and recommendations to executive management. Able to develop complete end to end business execution plans for market success.
- Work regularly in an Agile environment with product development teams including developers, quality, UI/UX, technical writers and other stakeholders with a focus on value delivery.
- Expert in writing clear User Stories & Use Cases, creating Mockups & Wireframes, providing Usability/UX decisions, guiding UX/UI developers, reviewing product documentation, etc. as required.
- Facilitate sales, pre-sales, implementation, partners and other stakeholders to ensure smooth product adoption and successful market execution.
- Able to act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding. Present product value proposition including demos and Q&A sessions to customers, industry analysts, industry gatherings and webinars as primary product SME.
- Follow through on in-market product execution and performance to provide actionable feedback to management.
Education: Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ ECE/ Computer Science
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 or more years of experience in Business or Technical Product Manager roles in the Enterprise Software industry building products & modules for products such as RPA, AI , ERPs, CRMs, BPM, EAI, other key enterprise systems/products for global enterprise customers.
- 3+ years’ experience with RPA and related Intelligent Automation technologies (OCR, AI/L, etc.) is desired.
- Total 12-15 years of experience with exposure to large-scale complex enterprise applications in SAAS and On-premises installations in multiple contexts & industries.
- 3-5 years international exposure and customer engagement experience in various roles.
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Software buying and usage.
- Experience and interest in software product development with verifiable skills and interest in existing and emerging technologies.
- Sound background in technology constructs such as - .NET, Java, Python, Databases – SQL Server, Oracle, Middleware, Security Protocols, Cloud Technologies, AI/ML, etc.
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development practices and how they operate within an Agile organization
- Certification in software product management.
- Bachelor’s degree – in STEM disciplines or equivalent training and experience.
- MBA or other formal education in business fundamentals is required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills. Always willing to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done. Highly organized with ability to prioritize without supervision.
- Track record of managing all aspects of the product lifecycle to get the job done.
- Ability to develop product-market strategies and effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience presenting product capabilities to internal and external audiences.
Desirable Technical background
- Exposure to enterprise grade OCR, Cognitive/AI technologies from both business and technical perspectives.
- Experience managing teams.
- Skilled in financial modelling for product and business planning.
- Project management experience in product or software services companies.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.