Purpose of the position
A Software / Senior Software Engineer passionate about code quality, usability, and technology, will be working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver great user experiences. Will have a strong record of project design development, execution and completion and have experience with agile development practices especially Scrum. Will identify and troubleshoot issues as needed. Perform a mix of maintenance and new development as required. Implement project applications according to specifications. Research technical issues and provide recommendations to the team.
Essential Job Function
- Write optimized code to get the best possible performance across systems
- Demonstrate a dedication to code quality and be able to code review independently
- Work closely with other developers in a tightly knit, agile team
- Evaluate alternative approaches to meet module objectives
- Maintain and improve existing applications
Education: B.Sc / BCA / BE/ B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / M.Sc
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in C#, Winforms, ADO.Net- Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF
- Strong understanding of OOPS
- Hands-on experience in writing reusable C# libraries and DLL
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2012- Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers
- Proficient understanding of code Versioning tools -Git, SVN
- IDE –VS2010 or VS2015 & .Net Frameworks (4.0 and above)
- Hands on Experience in Client Server Application Architecture
- Hands on experience in Windows Services & Web Services
- Exposure in Data Analytics, Image Processing, Elastic Search, OCR, ICR and OMR is good to have
- Hands on experience in development on Microsoft Visual Basic, C#.
- Hands on experience in handling databases of MS SQL Server and MS Access.
- Hands on experience on generating data reports.
- Hands on experience in ADO.NET and in any one of ORM Entity framework / NHibernate
- Exposure in concepts such as WCF are good to have.
Desirable Technical background
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality user facing and back end code that is usable, maintainable and well thought out
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Self-motivated and self-directed learner who has quickly learned new programming languages
- Open to modification of the work we do, based on customer feedback and other data we acquire
- Software construction (Ability to build simple and elegant code, that can be reused)
- Code, Review & evaluation
- Testing & Impact Analysis (CI/CD is a plus)
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.