• To support clients on the products deployed in client locations with the issues raised. • Log the tickets, attend and resolve the issues, troubleshoot and provide complete solution to the clients in a timely manner and update clients and all respective stakeholders in every stage of resolution
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Computing or equivalent
- Experience in developing/supporting applications with .NET/C#, Winforms, ADO.Net Entity Framework, LINQ, WPF/WCF, ASP.net for approx. 5 years
- Experience on Wintel, Linux, Ubuntu platforms support approx. 5 years
- Experience in SQL, MY SQL approx. 4 years
- MS office skills
- IIS Development/support skills approx. 3 years
- Experience in developing software/tools in RPA
- Business lines
- Leadership team
- End client representatives (based on project requirement)
Tier 1 To gather the user’s information and to determine the user’s issue by analysing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
To gather as much information as possible from the end user.
To record the collected information into the issue tracking or issue logging system.
The tickets received through email, call, messages also should be logged to the system.
Tier II is a more in-depth technical support level than Tier I and therefore the technicians are more experienced and knowledgeable on a particular product or service.
Tier II to do technical troubleshooting and analyse the logged tickets and assisting Tier I personnel in solving technical problems and for investigating elevated issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking for known solutions related to these more complex issues.
Work closely with the AntWorks deployment team are the ones who are generally nominated for this level of support.
Prior to the troubleshooting process, it is important that the technician review the work order to see what has already been accomplished by the Tier I technician and how long the technician has been working with the particular customer. This is a key element in meeting both the end users and business need as it allows the technician to prioritize the troubleshooting process and properly manage his or her time.
This team needs to collect information such as program name that is failed or application name or any database related details (table name, view name, package name, etc.) or API names. These details are useful for Tier 3
If a problem is new and/or personnel from this group cannot determine a solution, they are responsible for raising this issue to the Tier 3 technical support group.
They should be troubleshooting and providing solutions to ensure the intricacies of a challenging issue are solved completely.
Need to do onsite installations or replacements of various hardware components, software repair, diagnostic testing, and the utilization of remote control tools used to take over the user’s machine for the sole purpose of troubleshooting and finding a solution to the problem.
The Tier 2 team take help from the Tier 3 team during these kind of troubleshooting activities.
Technical expertise: in depth understanding of the AntWorks products supported. Technical expertise in in the underlying technologies used to create the products
Team work: Able to work among teams on different technologies and ensure service delivery
Client relationship management: Able to develop proactive relationship with client and interpret internal and external business issues. Understand business drivers and apply best practice to meet them. Use business knowledge to contribute to the definition of business requirements and analysis of problems
Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Includes ability to write clear and concise reports and emails dealing with complex concepts.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.