A corporate trainer is an experienced educator. His/her goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of employees.
- Business lines.
- Leadership team.
- Various vendors.
- Graduate or post graduate in human resources management.
- Training certifications are an added advantage.
- At least 5 -7 years of experience in training.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Design effective training programs.
- Select and book venues.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos, etc.
- Support and mentor new employees.
- Maintain attendance and other records.
- Manage training budgets.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Monitor employee performance and response to training.
- Proven experience as a corporate trainer.
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools.
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Powerpoint), e-learning software is an asset.
- Business acumen.
- Ethical practice.
- Global and cultural awareness.
- Human resources expertise.
- Relationship management.
THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN ANTWORKS.