Manager - Finance
Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Ensure all Statutory Compliances (Service Tax, TDS, VAT, transfer pricing, income tax etc.)
- Cash Flow Planning
- Managing relationships with Banks (negotiating credit limits, rate of interest, transaction costs etc)
- Reviewing day to day compliances
- Works with other department heads in the company to help improve business efficiency and help measure business performance.
- Leads working capital reduction
- Implements internal audit findings
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of accounting & financial principles, processes and practices.
- Experience of preparing Management Accounts.
- Computer literate and highly proficient in the use of MS Excel.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple task simultaneously.
- Executing process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, project management and process improvement skills
- Positive and proactive attitude, highly self motivated, a self starter and a fast learner.
- Confidentiality, integrity and authenticity