Human Resources Manager (AntWorks US)
Provides tactical support to management, which includes: understanding business unit initiatives and how HR processes and solutions can support them; advising, coaching and creating HR tactical plans to support business units on organizational and business environmental changes; and coaching managers to create and maintain a work environment with high morale and productivity.
|Academic||College Graduate in HR or Business related field|
- Consults with management on their business initiatives to provide input and advice of alternatives regarding HR implications. Will lead small to medium HR business unit projects.
- Works with senior management and develops plans for succession planning, training needs, employee relations issues, organization structure, compensation, relocation and performance management, leading to the resolution of problems and delivery of services in these areas.
- Actively consults with assigned management staff on business issues. Provides guidance and direction on workforce planning. Understands the goals and strategies of business unit(s) and aligns HR operational and strategic staff support to meet those goals.
- Advises and coaches employees and managers to high performance to attain and exceed business objectives, and to successfully adapt to and manage organization and business changes.
- Conducts exit interview, analyzes trends and makes recommendations for improving retention and employee relations.
- Ensures adherence to all federal, state and local regulations governing the employment process, including HIPAA.
- Develops and implements a recruiting process with area colleges and staffing agencies to meet current and long term corporate goals.
- Responsible for updating and maintenance of employee handbook and employee onboarding programs
- Ability to make sound and evaluative judgments; strong organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to develop and operate within a budget.
- Federal, State & Local Regulatory Policies
- Core HR body of knowledge