Who We Are
AntWorks is a Singapore-based global technology and services company founded by technology and outsourcing veterans Asheesh Mehra and Govind Sandhu in 2015.
- Principles and Values
- Global Presence and Delivery Capability
- Operations Evolution
- Proven Track Record
- Equal Opportunity
- Corporate Social Responsibility
We specialise in Business Process as a Service (BPaaS), Technology as a Service (TaaS), Analytics, Consulting, and Future-Proofing.
Driven by the principle of Zero Distance communication, we provide Fresh ideas, Fearless execution, and Fast results. Our mission of Fresh, Fearless, and Fast™ helps us become an integral part of our customer’s organisation.
Our management team has over 200 cumulative years of experience and employs staff members from all over the world because of our multi-language capabilities. The infrastructure and facilities we have across the globe highlights our exceptional ability to reimagine IT for our customers.
Principles and Values
In every venture or partnership, we are guided by our strong principles and values. The essence of AntWorks is exemplified by our desire to provide creative and high quality solutions. These principles and values embody the kind of work we do:
- Integrity and Accountability
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Honesty and Sincerity
- Continuous Improvement
- Improving Health and Quality of Life
- Ethical Standards
- Safe and Inspiring Environment
Global Presence and Delivery Capability
AntWorks is present in three continents, with locations in Qatar, UK, USA, India, Singapore, and the Philippines. We are proud to have world-class facilities and technology infrastructures in Pune, Doha, and Lynchburg.
United States of America
Our Operations Evolution team holds a proven track record in business process reengineering, operation optimisation and delivering cost efficient solutions. Our success is built on innovating operations driven by data and sustained by technology. We’ve come up with a 4R approach to better understand the process of our operations evolution.
- Rationalize - Reduction in full-time employees (FTEs) or billable days based on efficiencies gained due to continuing operations over a span of time.
- Redesign - Standardise and streamline operations, reengineer processes, reduce process gaps, and slack through BPM initiatives.
- Reconfigure - Realign specific skills, induct lower skilled resources, and reduce training time to production.
- Reinvent - Exploration of alternate business models like shared services through cross-training.
Proven Track Record
Ever since we established AntWorks as a go-to solutions provider for the financial and healthcare industry, we have maintained a proven track record of success. We work at Zero Distance from our customers to meet expectations and guarantee that promises are delivered. Here are some of our accomplishments while working with different customers and partners:
- Targeted benefits upon agreement through proprietary diagnostic process
- Materialise benefit savings and over deliver on commitments
- Significant benefits are made available despite customers undertaking internal lead changes
We believe in bringing out the best from every ant in our team. With our participative style of management, we provide a favourable ecosystem that nurtures talent and abilities. We foster a smart working culture where the emphasis is not on long office hours but on productive and meaningful work. Our team members are our stakeholders and we value ability over experience. Here’s how we go from recruitment to sustainable and quality work:
Fair selection methods or interviews, documented and standardised procedures.
Training & Development
Performance review & appraisals, equal opportunity for job-specific training, and an individual performance plan.
Process of Promotion
Fair and consistent procedures, a selection criteria free of discrimination, objective-based assessments of competence, and promotion opportunities available to all.
Applicants with disabilities will be considered for positions that are within reason. Jobs and workplaces will be adapted to cater to the needs of team members with disabilities.
Salaries are based on individual merit, equality of pay regardless of gender, marital status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, citizenship, ethnic or national origin, creed, religion or sexual orientation.